10.28.2020

i won't disappoint You.

You make me feel like a million bucks.

You make me feel like a million bucks.

….you make me feel like a million bucks….

It’s easy. Look in the mirror. Now close your eyes

Take a deep breathe.

Exhale: slowly.

Let your doubts leave. Stop looking down. Quit thinking you’re not good enough. Quit worrying about what you think - other people think about you. Stop being afraid.

Start demanding more. Stop accepting less.

Think about someone in this world that cares about you. Remember something they did – no matter how small – to show you how much they care about you.

Take a deep breathe. Exhale.

Think about how that act of kindness made you feel. Embrace that feeling. Live within that smile today.

Now open your eyes…

You make me feel like a million bucks….

1% better… is a lot

4 comments:

  1. Will you ever find me again…..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may have read this the wrong way……cause disappointed is the least of the feelings.

    ReplyDelete