6.05.2009

The Café

I worship my hands whenever they paint images of truth. Fingertips slowly caressing the smooth canvas of my thoughts with a simple light touch, as paint escapes from the third dimension and steps into another world.

A techni-colored fermentation displays evidence of the released dull traces of black and white. As I awaken and feel what art has conceived, I see an accomplished man abstracted with the will to create. As others view him with a sense of wonder, trying to figure out his motives.

A starving artist is never satisfied with the idea of contentment, his hunger is insatiable. Like a curious philosopher scratching the itch of a mental plague.

The craft work of a visionary consumes the first and secondary colors of the earth and shouts his soul at the stars voicing out the realization of true passion, mixing heart and expression with nature and imagination.

Lend me your souls so that I can open your eyes, as I give you this piece that I have mastered from my masterpiece.…

No comments:

Post a Comment