2.08.2011

Sweetplum (BnB days,) 2:21 pm

Not everything makes sense. Sometimes you have to just feel something you have never felt before.

"Being yourself is beautifull"

It might be corny but i have always believed in true love. i always knew you don't get to choose it or who you will share in it with..

...but

i always new it existed.

Many times in my life i felt like giving up or thought maybe i wouldn't meet the right person, yet now, i realize it was God's way or Life's plan in challenging me and testing my faith.

As difficult as the journey may have been, thankfully, i was able to stay positive and hopefully optimistic.

Now i have found you. i can humbly say that i understand what true love feels like.


Confidence, Trust, Faith and Hope.

i know you help make me feel confident by being there for me and believing in me....i trust you with my heart....and i have the utmost faith and belief in who you are as a person and what you're about.

(I've said it before and i will say it again...baby i truly believe that you can accomplish anything you set your heart on...you're that type of special)

Having found you...being with you...sharing my life with you...gives me
hope...not only for myself, but in the world, in humanity, in the unlimited possibility and potential of our future children.

If raindrops could talk; they would tell you i feel all of that with you my by side.


Every kiss...every letter (e-mail) every text...every smile...

i give to you without hesitation because you bring out the best in me and you make the worst in me try my hardest to be better.

i hope i show you how much i love you unconditionally. From the bottom of my heart i truly am the luckiest man in the world.


---

i feel that sentence is about the love we share.

1 comment: