1.12.2011

The First Days of We....

It's Wednesday afternoon...

The middle of the week. Half way here. Half way home. My mind wanders but my body sits.

i miss you sweetpea. You just called me and i miss you that much more. i want you in my arms. i want to rip off your clothes. i want to kiss every piece of you that moves and breathes.
Mostly; i just want to be close to you....

i can see through the only window in our office:

It's half sunny. Half gray.

I've been busy lately and my poems have been slow. i always told you, life moves at it's own pace, but like the flowers i give you every weekend or the kisses you give me every night, we never forget.


These past few months have been a blur. We never thought we could end up....

You and me.

Perfect moments happen all the time, but are seldom recognized as perfect moments because they don't always come with a bang. They seldom do. They often come with the subtlety of a whisper, the beauty in a note or the strength found in a familiar voice.

Sometimes a new found lover just wants to hold your hand...and going against your normal comfort zone...you allow him too. Maybe he kept calling...inviting you out on little dates...and you made yourself just available enough...to go out on them. Maybe he asked you to be his and without knowing if you wanted to yet....you did.

Our choices,

are the:

Perfect moments,

that shape our destiny....

1 comment: